Tivian is a leading provider of employee experience, customer experience and market research with more than twenty years of experience working with Europe’s largest companies. Tivian’s headquarters is in Norway and sales offices are located in Germany, UK, and USA. People are the most valuable resource and therefore, to expand our team in UK – London, we are looking for a new colleague for the role of: Account Executive
• Revenue growth from existing Tivian customers with the aim of securing long-term
• Up-selling and cross-selling of the Tivian product and service portfolio within the defined territory
• Evaluation of pain points and potential, development of relevant sales pitches by decision-makers
• Building account strategies to ensure growth or access to new business
• Ensuring timely renewal deals, as well as all previous sales steps and activities
• Expansion of decision-maker network within existing accounts
• Supervision and answering of calls for tender
• Construction, development, negotiation up to signature
• Pipeline and territory construction
• Alignment and coordination of relevant information with marketing and product management for controlling campaigns and further product developments
• Forecast of your territory and results for the respective fiscal year.
• Maintenance and update of the territory and the pipeline in the sales tool.
What you bring along
• Experience in solution selling, strong communication skills
• Good storytelling skills at decision-maker level, director, VP, CxO level
• Hands on mentality
• Good organizational skills and focus
• Demonstrably successful in software sales for at least 3-5 years, cloud is an advantage
• Industry focus is an advantage: manufacturing, retail, chemical, insurance, etc….
• Fluency in written and spoken English and German, business fluent in German
• Willingness to travel within the D-A-CH region
What we offer
We offer you an innovative, flexible and open working environment. Freedom to participate, ideas, independent work and creativity are required.
The existing sales team is a mixture of long-standing employees and young colleagues who have one thing in common: creating an attractive working environment for everyone, setting the course for expansion, achieving goals and celebrating success together.
Tivian has a clear growth strategy in relation to the market, also when it comes to employees. We look back on a healthy, longstanding customer base and get a strong response to the topics we address. The momentum to deal with your customers and employees is now more important than ever. After all, companies can only improve if they listen to their employees and customers, learn from their opinions and use the insights gained from surveys.
Our main sales office is in Cologne, but there is also the option of working from Berlin, Munich or from our home office.
Become part of the Tivian family!