Tivian is a leading provider of employee experience, customer experience and market research software with more than twenty years of experience working with Europe’s largest companies. Tivian’s headquarters are in Norway and sales offices are located in Germany, UK, and USA.
Tivian believes: “The purpose of an organisation is to get ordinary people to do extraordinary things.” Peter Drucker
People are the most valuable resource and therefore to expand the sales team in the DACH region, we are looking for a new colleague for the role of: Senior Account Executive – Customer Base.
This role is a hybrid role and we have office locations in Cologne, Berlin and Munich.
- Managing territory of key customer accounts to secure renewals and extensions
- Delivering against annual sales growth target within customer base through up- and cross-selling Tivian products and related services to existing customers
- Developing account strategy’s to evaluate pain points, establish decision-maker networks and produce sales pitches for the key customer accounts
- Responding to, and supporting colleagues with, requests for proposals and information
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Proactively build pipeline and territory on own initiative and in managing leads
- Managing full sales cycle of new opportunities through negotiation and contracting
- Forecasting territory and results for the respective fiscal year
- Maintaining territory and pipeline in the sales tool
- Coordinating with marketing on campaign management
What you bring along
- At least 3-5 years of proven success in enterprise software sales in the area of business applications, preferably HR solutions
- Experience in solution selling to address customer pain points and and creating value
- Good storytelling skills for CXO decision makers
- Hands on and self-starter mentality with demonstrable strategic selling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills up to negotiation level
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
- Travel within the DACH region
What we offer
We offer you an innovative, flexible and open working environment, with the opportunity to occasionally work from home. We use many of our own products and solutions to communicate, gather feedback and improve the business, therefore, you are given the freedom to contribute ideas, work independently and be creative within your role.
The existing sales team is a mix of long-term employees and new hires who have one thing in common: working together to create an attractive working environment for everyone, setting the course for expansion, achieving goals and celebrating successes together.
Tivian has a clear growth strategy compared to the market with a focus on developing the only feedback solution which, by design, completes the 360-degree feedback cycle. Our healthy, long-standing customer base provides us with stability and we are able to develop these accounts using our wide portfolio of products and solutions. The momentum to engage with customers and employees, and provide feedback on their insights, is more important now than ever before. After all, companies can only improve if they listen to their employees and customers, learn from their opinions, and use the insights gained from the feedback that is gathered.
Become part of the Tivian team.