We are looking for a person with practical experience in dealing with PHP and the ability to combine knowledge from back-end web development with knowledge of e.g. survey designs and thus implement customer requirements in the best possible way.
You will work in a matrix organization with colleagues in Cologne, the USA and Great Britain and ensure that customers receive their individualized product. You will juggle several projects in parallel, ranging in size from small local to large global implementations (focus on Germany / USA / Great Britain). You ensure that the delivery complies with the contract specifications and that the customers receive the agreed optimal solution for their concerns.
In direct customer contact, you clarify the needs and translate the wishes and ideas of the client into concrete technical solutions that you implement. You listen carefully, advise and provide the best possible solution within budget and time constraints. These may include, for example:
- Creation of interfaces for data exchange
- Connection of customer systems to the Tivian XI Platform
- Development of special modules for customers
- Modeling data for dashboards
- Creation of special controls in the questionnaires
This role is particularly suitable for someone with a development background who wants to move into a varied, customer-facing role.
What you bring along
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL/MariaDB
- Enjoyment of customer contact
- Sensitivity in dealing with sensitive data, not afraid of large amounts of data
- Ability to listen and ask questions
- You confidently convey even complex content in German and English and write reports, for example
- You enjoy presentations and personal interaction in small and large groups
Knowledge of the employee experience or customer experience industry is the “icing on the cake”, but not absolutely necessary, as is experience with MS Project, Netsuite or Jira.
Since Tivian XI is internationally positioned and part of the corporate communication takes place in English, communication skills in english and german are necessary. The place of work is possible either in Cologne, remotely or in London. Since the international team is already involved in the application process, please send the short application and/or CV in English.
What we offer
We offer you an innovative, flexible and open working environment. Freedom to participate, ideas, independent work and creativity are required. It’s your chance to shape tomorrow’s future AND create an experience while working with people who are just as passionate as you are. And of course the framework fits too:
Our main office is in Cologne, but there is the option of working from our offices in Cologne, Berlin, London or from the home office (up to 100% possible).