Join Our Mission at Tivian: Revolutionizing the Employee Experience
Are you ready to challenge the status quo? At Tivian, we’re not just filling a position; we’re inviting a trailblazer to join our quest. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be the heartbeat of our software development pursuit, engaging with multiple internal teams to revolutionize how our customers understand and enhance the employee experience. In the wake of a dynamic employee market, Tivian is a beacon of innovation, transforming statistics into strategies with our Experience Intelligence Platform (XI). We’re not just helping companies adapt; we’re helping them to lead with AI-driven insights and targeted communication that make workplaces everywhere happier and more productive. You’ll find a culture that celebrates the “can do” spirit, innovation, and a shared mission to build a better working world. Our experienced leadership, compelling vision, and commitment to the well-being of our planet and people set us apart.
Embrace a role that offers more than a career path—it’s a journey with a company that values your welfare as much as your work. With Tivian, experience the blend of professional growth and personal fulfillment, all within a flexible, remote working model that understands the importance of life beyond the office. Step into a future where your work influences global brands and shapes the landscape of employee experience. Seize the opportunity to grow, innovate, and taste success (along with those office snacks you love, now from your own home).
Let your passion for DevOps and success drive you.
At Tivian, you’re not just changing careers; you’re changing the very nature of work. Join us and make your mark on the future of the workplace.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on microservices architecture
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for multiple environments
- As part of a team implement DevOps infrastructure projects
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage Tivian’s continuous integration and delivery pipelines to maximize efficiency
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering teams on the latest technologies
- Work with QA team on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Share on call responsibilities
What you bring along
- 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Understanding of monitoring tools (Grafana, Pagerduty, CloudWatch, Datadog, etc)
- Experience maintaining and deploying high-availability systems at scale
- Experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/EKS)
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, SES, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Working knowledge of Version control system (e.g. Git)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Argo CD, Jenkins)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Pupet)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Terragrunt, Cloudformation)
- Effective communication skills (knowledge of English is a must as this position is a part of a global engineering team)
What we offer
The US base salary for this position ranges from $100,000-130,000 per year. Consistent with applicable laws, an employee’s pay within this range is based on a number of factors, which include but are not limited to, relevant education, skills, job-related knowledge, qualifications, work experience, credentials, and/or geographic location. Tivian, Inc. reserves the right to modify this range as needed.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Flexible Spending, a 401(k) Match, Paid Time Off and Holidays, Social Events, Community Involvement, and more!
- You have a variety of medical, dental, and vision coverage options available to you, depending on your region. Tivian covers 80% of an employee’s medical & dental premiums, and 50% of eligible dependent premiums.
- We also offer employer-paid Disability, Life, and AD&D coverage with the option to purchase additional coverage as needed, plus a suite of voluntary benefits to enhance your life outside of work.
- Your benefits are effective the day you start with us!
When you need time away:
- Unlimited vacation time for all exempt US employees
- 72 hours of sick time per year
- Up to 40 hours of paid time off to serve on a jury
- New parents receive 40 hours of baby bonding leave for the birth, placement or adoption of a child
- 10 paid holidays
Plan for the future
- Enroll in our 401(k) plan and Tivian matches 100% of the first 4% of your salary contributions
- All contributions and company matches are vested immediately
Tivian, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, pregnancy, genetics, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at NA.HR@tivian.com to request accommodation.